image of Palm Jumeirah project illustration

Jumeirah - Al Fattan Palm Resort - Dubai

Jumeirah Al Fattan Palm Resort, United Arab Emirates, occupies one of the most prestigious sites on The Palm. Jumeirah is strategically located as an icon on the right side end tip of the outer Crescent Island facing HRH Sheikh Mohammad Al Maktoum's Palace and Sofouh Road. The project is composed of 96 luxury apartments and 213-room prestigious 5-star hotel. These buildings together form a foliage shape in spirit with the Palm theme. The project footprint occupies only 30% of the land leaving 70% for open landscape and beach promenade areas. This iconic luxury Hotel and Residence with its sweeping palm curves are contemporary in style with touches of traditional elements executed in novel designs and material.


images of project
image of gold rampart lion